Holly is a dedicated agent with experience in the St. Louis / St. Charles area markets and has a unique understanding of innovative marketing strategies. She is constantly seeking the latest technological advantages to market homes on a global level. As a full time realtor, Holly will work hard to provide you with excellent customer service from the start of your experience all the way through closing and beyond. Don't settle for just any real estate agent…You deserve the very BEST! Call Holly Even for your private marketing presentation and DISCOVER the difference!
Service Areas and Specialties
- Serving the St. Louis Metro area, with specialties in Town & Country, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Manchester, Des Peres, Kirkwood, Ellisville, and Sunset Hills
- From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make me your one stop! Together, we'll make it happen.
Professional Education and Designations
- Global Luxury Certified Specialist
- Director of Agent Business Development
- Graduate of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker School of Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science from Maryville University
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the #1 Real Estate Team in the St. Louis Area - Coldwell Banker Gundaker!
As an agent who is a local expert, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in the St. Louis Metro area. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
My husband and I have 5 children and live in the West County area. I love being an active mom at my children's schools, sports activities, charities and church. I am a lifelong St. Louisan and LOVE it!!!
After 16 years in the medical field, I chose the real estate profession because I wanted my hobby to become my career. As a previous nurse, I understand the emotional needs of people and want to use my caring personality to make buying and selling a home an easy and fun process!